Prepare for success with our career options
Whatever success means to you, we can help make it happen. At Foundation Education, we’re all about guiding you along a pathway that will help you achieve your goals.
- Are you looking to build on your current skill set, so you can apply for a higher paid, more rewarding job?
- Do you need to gain qualifications, so you can re-enter the workforce after spending an extended period of time out of it?
- Do you want to be better qualified for the job you’re currently doing?
- Have you decided to completely change direction and try a new career?
- Have you been made redundant and need to re-skill?
- Do you want to go to university, but need particular qualifications before you can apply?
- Are you itching to turn a passion of yours into a career?
- Could completing a certificate or diploma be the starting point you need to figure out what you really want to do?
- Is it time you gained formal recognition of your strengths?
Benefits of studying with Foundation Education
- job promotions
- pay rises
- better paying positions
- better working conditions
- a change of lifestyle
- higher qualifications
- skill set brought up to industry standard
- professional development
- greater recognition and appreciation at work
- better equipped for self-employment
- enormous satisfaction
Visit our courses page now to launch your career.
Your career options
At Foundation Education, our top priority is to match you with a course that suits your interests, skills and motivations.
Explore your career options within each of the industries below. You’ll discover the types of jobs you can choose from, how much you may get paid and the jobs available in your state:
Not sure which course is right for you?
Contact our team of Careers Advisors on 1300 61 61 97 to find out which jobs best match your interests and skills.