We are with you every step of the way
We make your learning journey as straightforward as possible by working with you from enrolment through to graduation.
We recognise that everyday life can present a number of distractions and studying online can sometimes mean falling behind. That’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible for you to achieve your end goal, with a range of support and assistance options available throughout your education journey, including:
Student Support Officers
Our team of Student Support Officers provide on-going support to students, including an induction at the time of enrolment. They’ll make sure you’re submitting assessments regularly enough to graduate on time and most importantly, they’ll keep you on track to start your new career.
Specialists and Technical Advisors
Best described as the ‘teachers,’ our Specialists and Technical Advisors are on-hand to answer any questions you may have around course content or assessment criteria. Students will receive coaching sessions, including online tutorials and guidance with practical tasks.
Our Assessors review assignments and provide feedback. This feedback will help you understand what you did well and how you can improve.
The orientation phase will help familiarise you with your new e-learning platform and ensure you have all the information, tools and resources needed to start your study.
Throughout your studies, you will have access to the following:
- coaching sessions where course content and assignment questions are discussed
- activity monitoring – friendly reminders to ensure you stay on track with assignment submissions
- individualised coaching sessions - you can request additional coaching sessions from a Technical Advisor to assist in understanding a key concept or topic. These coaching sessions can be 30, 45 or 60 minutes long.
In the last three months of your course, you will have access to a range of career preparation tools:
- CV writing tools and templates
- how to prepare for an interview, including what to wear and what to bring
- job interview techniques, including commonly asked questions and how to answer them
- how to write a job application