We are with you every step of the way
We make your learning journey as straightforward as possible by working with you from enrolment through to graduation.
We recognise that everyday life can present a number of distractions and studying online can sometimes mean falling behind. That’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible for you to achieve your end goal, with a range of support and assistance options available throughout your education journey, including:
Student Support Officers
Our dedicated Student Support teams are here to assist you to thrive in your studies and to provide ongoing support. They will respond to and assist you with all of your general enquiries, make contact with you regarding access to the learning management system and support you in keeping on track as you progress through your studies.
Specialists and Technical Advisors
Our Specialists and Technical Advisors are on hand to answer your questions about content, assessments and practical tasks. You can request an unlimited number of coaching sessions with our industry experienced Specialists, who can help you relate what you are learning to its ‘real-world’ application.
Our team of Assessors evaluate assignments and provide feedback. The evaluation intends to help you understand your current performance and take the necessary steps to improve when required.
The orientation phase will help familiarise you with your new e-learning platform and ensure you have all the information, tools and resources needed to start your study.
Throughout your studies, you will have access to the following:
- coaching sessions where course content and assignment questions are discussed
- activity monitoring – friendly reminders to ensure you stay on track with assignment submissions
- individualised coaching sessions - you can request additional coaching sessions from a Technical Advisor to assist in understanding a key concept or topic. These coaching sessions can be 30, 45 or 60 minutes long.
In the last three months of your course, you will have access to a range of career preparation tools:
- CV writing tools and templates
- how to prepare for an interview, including what to wear and what to bring
- job interview techniques, including commonly asked questions and how to answer them
- how to write a job application